Aims and Scope
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism may be the world’s leading peer-reviewed journal for endocrine clinical research and practice information that is clinical. Each problem provides coverage that is up-to-date of developments that enhance our knowledge of pathophysiology, diagnosis and remedy for hormonal and metabolic disorders. average attributes of special interest include initial reports of essential improvements in patient-oriented hormonal and metabolic research, individual views on endocrinologic subjects, medical studies, clinical reviews, medical training directions, and instance reports.
- Clinical Research Article
- Case Report
- Page to your Editor
- Page to your Editor Reaction
- Reports and suggestions
- Clinical Practice Guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analysis
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Review
- Clinical Practice Guideline Correspondence
- Policy Attitude
- Analysis Guide
- Scientific Statement
- Consensus Statement
The next types of articles, including preprints from recognized repositories, will likely be considered for book:
- Clinical Research Articles are original, investigative, medical studies according to formerly data that are unpublished. There are not any top or reduced word/figure/table restrictions. All figures and tables needs to be initial.
- Situation Reports (no further available for submission after September 1, 2019) are information of an instance that delivers insights as a condition’s pathogenesis, presentation, or administration. Manuscripts will routinely have 1,200 terms or less, without any a lot more than two numbers, two tables, and ten recommendations. All figures and tables needs to be original.
- Mini-reviews should deal with subjects worth focusing on to medical endocrinologists and endocrine medical investigators, including scholarly updates about the molecular and basis that is biochemical normal physiology and illness states; the advanced in diagnosis and handling of hormonal and metabolic disorders; along with other subjects strongly related the training of medical endocrinology. Unless the mini-review is formally invited because of the editors or Endocrine Society staff, authors will include a prospectus with a short narrative of this mini-review’s function and scope, an overview describing its articles, therefore the CVs of all of the writers included. These manuscripts can range between 2,000 terms to no more than 5,000 terms. Writers will include a quick area explaining the search methods utilized to have information when it comes to mini-review. In the event that authors go for previously posted numbers or tables, the guidelines must be followed by them beneath the Publication Fees area.
- Meta-analyses should give attention to particular efficacies of diagnostic procedures or remedies. The presented manuscript must be based on an in-depth analytical analysis of data discovered by the exhaustive search of currently posted and appropriate peer-reviewed manuscripts. Submissions of the kind must consist of an overview and a statement that is narrative. There are not any restrictions on term count, amount of numbers, or wide range of recommendations. All numbers and tables must certanly be initial.
Advice and Comment
- Editorials are viewpoint articles because of the journal’s Editor-in-Chief or an associate at work Editor and certainly will typically deal with a prompt policy matter of extremely high value to endocrinologists. Editorials carry no numbers or tables and now have a maximum of eight sources.
- Commentaries are viewpoint articles invited by the Editor-in-Chief which will examine ideas and findings recently introduced in to the medical record that have excellent interest. They’ve been typically as much as 1,000 terms in total, must have no more than eight references, and also have no numbers or tables. Commentaries must not cite unpublished work or information.
- Views provide a new standpoint on policies and generally speaking accepted maxims and methods in endocrinology that warrant closer assessment according to extremely current newly posted data. They ought to cite appropriate literary works and are generally not any longer than 2,400 terms and have now no more than 25 recommendations. Views must not cite work that is unpublished information, and any numbers should provide just general generalizations, maybe maybe maybe not brand brand new information. Figures must certanly be initial. Views are submitted by invite through the Editor-in-Chief.
- Letters to your Editor should discuss just articles published in this log, and become submitted within couple of years associated with the article’s publication that is final. Letters must be a maximum of 500 terms in total, don’t have any more than eight recommendations, and should never cite work that is unpublished information. Letters will likely to be posted in the discernment associated with Editor-in-Chief. Writers of accepted letters see web web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix inadvertent/introduced sentence structure and/or spelling inaccuracies are allowed. Regular book costs apply. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name of this letter should proceed with the structure of “Letter to your Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name maybe perhaps maybe not follow this structure, it shall be standardised because of the publisher.
- Letters into the Editor Responses response to a Letter to Editor at no greater size compared to the letter that is original. Writers whose tasks are talked about in A essay writing services page towards the Editor will be invited to typically offer a reply. If accepted, writers will discover web web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix inadvertent/introduced sentence structure and/or spelling inaccuracies are allowed. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name for the format should be followed by the letter of “Response to Letter into the Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name perhaps not follow this structure, it shall be standardised because of the publisher.
- Reports and Recommendations provide a listing of the procedures and conclusions of non-Endocrine community work teams, task forces, as well as other collaboratives. They shall be susceptible to peer review and needs to be modifiable as a result to criticisms. They have been typically a maximum of 3,600 terms in total. All numbers and tables must certanly be initial.
Endocrine Community Statements
- Clinical Practice recommendations are manufactured by an Endocrine Society appointed task force, are proof based, and provide graded medical training guidelines. They are developed with input from community committees and users.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analyses are commissioned by the Endocrine Society to deliver analyses that are statistical help its Clinical Practice instructions.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Reviews are commissioned by the Endocrine Society because of its Clinical Practice Guidelines. These reviews address a precise question that is clinical gathering and summarizing empirical proof that fits pre-specified eligibility requirements.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Communications are derivatives of this community’s Clinical Practice tips that supplement or touch upon developments when you look at the condition area because the right time of book of the Guideline.
- Policy views depend on founded community policy roles and manufactured by the Advocacy & Public Outreach Core Committee with input through the membership.
- Research Guides are developed by an specialist composing group with input from community committees and account.
- Scientific Statements are developed with a writing team beneath the way of a Endocrine Society appointed seat with the aim of synthesizing research and distinguishing gaps into the literature that is scientific. They are developed with input from community committees and members.
- Consensus Statements offer a thorough examination by a specialist panel of a systematic or medical problem which might consist of ungraded tips. Submitted by Endocrine Society work teams, other expert society work teams, task forces, as well as other consortia which include the Endocrine Society.
Usage of Peer Review: All submissions are susceptible to outside peer review as directed by the log editors, other than (1) Endocrine Society Statements, that are evaluated by the Endocrine Society and selected outside professionals, and (2) conference abstracts, which, when posted as being a health health supplement to Journal regarding the Endocrine Society, have now been evaluated by the Endocrine Society’s Annual Meeting Steering Committee.
Concerns? Please direct any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Costs and Start Access
To learn more about some great benefits of account into the Endocrine Society, please look at the Member pros page for the Endocrine Society’s site.
Web Page Costs
- Endocrine Society users: $99 per PDF web web page
- Non-members: $119 per PDF page
- Endocrine Society users: $235 per color figure
- Non-members: $735 per color figure
Optional Upgrade to start Access
Writers have the choice of creating their article start Access if you are paying an extra $3,000 for Open Access book, which include A cc-by license, PubMed Central full-text deposit, and free access from the log site.
Discount for Transfers from bioRxiv
If it is published in 2019, or a 10% discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, including the CC-BY Open Access option, if it is published in 2020 if you submit your manuscript to The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism using bioRxiv’s Direct Transfer option (B2J) through Editorial Manager and it is accepted for publication, you can claim a single-use code entitling you to a $250 discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, except for the CC-BY Open Access option. To claim a price reduction, compose Antoinette P. Wrighton at email@example.com.